Britannia Inn26 Horn Street
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Originally two 18th century cottages before becoming a Westerham Ales ale house in 1853. There have been several other owners prior to Shepherd Neame aquiring the pub and sympathetically refurbishing and extending it, whilst retaining a village drinking atmosphere. A quarter of a mile north is the medieval church of St Martins with Saxon remains is the grave of Samuel Plimsoll.